Tuesday, October 19, 2010
A Blog is a Blog is a Blog
Writing's like a vice. I know, a vice is not a healthy way to keep one satisfied. But neither is bottling up things left unsaid, so, here we are. But this is a blog. A blog is a blog is a blog. It'll never be anything more or anything less. Don't take anything I say seriously. I'm no Anne Frank...and if I was, I'd be pissed that someone would publish my personal writing. This is far from personal, I'm just a kid with a few words to say. You may find them offensive, obnoxious, rude. Sorry for accidentally adapting to the ways of public television. The world ain't what it used to be, and I'm really starting to miss my innocence. And my sanity. So again, here we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment